Terms and Conditions
Wiltshire Community Foundation
21 Northgate Street
Company Limited by Guarantee no. 6504318 in England and Wales
Registered Charity Number 1123126
Access to and use of this site is provided by Wiltshire Community Foundation subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Wiltshire Community Foundation reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes on-line. Your continued use of the site after changes are posted constitutes acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
- All material on this site is copyright of Wiltshire Community Foundation or third parties. Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is prohibited without prior written consent of Wiltshire Community Foundation. Documents may be copied for personal use only on condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely.
- This website contains links to websites operated by parties other than Wiltshire Community Foundation. Such links are provided for your convenience only. Wiltshire Community Foundation does not control such websites and is not responsible for their content. Wiltshire Community Foundation’s inclusion of links does not imply any endorsements of the material on such websites.
- Wiltshire Community Foundation’s website is intended to provide information on Wiltshire Community Foundation’s activities and issues relevant to its objectives. Whilst Wiltshire Community Foundation has taken every precaution in compiling this site neither it nor any contributors to the site can be held responsible for any action taken by any person or organisation as a result, direct or otherwise, on information contained in or accessed through this website.
- Wiltshire Community Foundation does not guarantee that the functions contained in the material included in this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials.
- Wiltshire Community Foundation is not responsible for ensuring the availability of the website or the timeliness or otherwise of any content or information being made available to you.
- Wiltshire Community Foundation reserves the right to replace or amend any part of this website at any time without prior notice.